SOOM

[Notice] Renewal of the Soom Shoppi…
   [NOTICE] Doll Show Thailand 2018

Home > Neo Angelregion > FAQ

Date : -0001-11-30 00:00
[SHOP] Order / Payment information
Q: How to order from you?

A: Home-> Log in -> Category (Choose your interests) -> ADD to cart -> Shopping Cart
-> Choose payment Method -> and following the direction.

To place an order we encourage you to use our on-line shopping cart and order form.
It's safe, fast and secure. Here how as below:
Add items you want to your card with the "Add to cart". "Buy" or "Buy Now" buttons.
When you're done, simply check out and we'll collect the apprpriate information from you
safely and securely in a couple of whort steps.

*Your name and shipping address
*The items you wish to puchase, including the price and quantity. (If there are pricing errors
or misunderstandings we will want to contact you before we charge you)
*An E-mail address where you can be contacted,if you have one.
*A phone number where you cna be reached during the day.
*Your credit card type, number and expiration date, or your papal account email address.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: To confirm your Order Status

A: (Member) Home -> Log In -> My Account -> Order Status
(Non-member) Home -> Long In (Put your order number)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Can I add items on my orders?

A: Please use our Q&A board to make sure.
Usually, the cusotmer make new order for add items and they put some comments on
order request "COMBINE ORDER w/ orginal order #..."
But some time there is easier way to do it instead of it,so plz ask us in our Q&A board.

Q: How to make a payment for my order?

A: In your shopping Cart -> Choose payment method
Plz for reerence that our web-site, there is direction of payment .
Customer Guide -> Payment Policy
(We have three way to pay your order, paypal, decom, and bank transfer)

Q: How to check my payment Confirmed

A: Paypal - Paypal send you the E-mail with transfer confirmation message.
Decom- Plz check your order status, it will be under "confirm receipt (decom)"
Bank : We will give you the E-mail when we received the money from your bank.

Q: How to make a layaway payment?

A: Just place the item in your shopping cart and check out.
When you enter your shiping and billing information, simply indicate in the comments with your
order that you'd like to place the item on layaway. You can also indicate how long a layaway you're
looking for. (Usually between 4 and 6 months, per our Layaway Terms, and how much you would
like to put down (usual amounts are also in those terms).
However, if you want to have 6 or more month for layaway you need to pay 20% of total
amount at the first payment.
That is all you need to to.
When we get your order we'll touch bases with your via email, and confirm th edetails and
payment plan for your layaway

Q: Please write my value lower

A: Of course, we can note value to avoid Customs fi you want.
But, Customs sometimes have doubt about lower price so they estimate the real price and
the can ask you tax upon real price. In that case, we can not help you and we do not have
any responsibility for a doll when you order it.

Much lower price (lower than $50-60) to your request. So please avoid too

Q: After the order, by when should I remit the payment?

A: After receiving the order, when you do not remit the payment within three working days,
the order would be canceled. Perhaps, when the order is cancelled, and you remit the payment,
we will refund separately.

Q: When my order is shipped?

A: 1. First, Please check the expected shipping date of each item's explanation page.
2. Each items take some time to be made.
Dolls- 30~50 days (with make up option, it can take longer)
Items - Wigs,clothes,shoes and eyes about 3~14 days
* DOLLS -None make up dolls can be shipped within about 30~35 days approximately, However,
if there is make up option, it takes 2~3 weeks more. In summer, there is long rainy season
in KOREA so process for making doll or make up can be longer,
Humidity of rainy season can make fatal flaw on make up or resin of dolls. Also event can affect to
shipping date. We are sorry for the late shipping inconvenience and we will do our best to ship your .
dolls and items ASAP always.
**ITEMS (wigs,clothes, shoes and eyes)-
If we have stock of the itmes, we ship them immediately!
I think some customers who ordered only items or few items could take parcel very fast! However,
we can not have all items in stock at once so sometimes we should wait for items from our
manufacturer. Especially, silicone eyes are pre-ordered items so please refer to it. But usually
most of items are arrived to us in 2 weeks.

Q: Combine shipping orders

A: 1. When you make the second order, please write this message on your ‘order request’.
- combine order # ~~ (first order you made) and this order.
2. And please let us know the two order numbers through board.
Then we will estimate shipping cost(If you combine orders, shipping cost can be reduced) and we will
tell you modified shipping cost.
3. Next, please pay for it using paypal.When you make payment, please write this message on paypal
note.- combine order # ~~ (first order) and # ~~ (second order)
You MUST write order number or we can not find your order.

Q: When do you start to make dolls after I make my order?

A: It depends on your circumstance, but usually as soon as we confirm customer's payment in business
day or next business day after our weekend or holiday. In other words, as soon as we confirm
your payment.
Once again, as soon as we confirm your payment, we prepare order sheet so manufacture team start to
make your dolls in the same day. When we can't make order sheet immediately after payment confirm
b/c it's weekend or a day before holiday season, we hold the order sheet until next business dayso
your dolls will be made from the first work day.